Keralit company offers comprehensive solutions for the implementation and operation of the lining of casting ladles:
- refractory concretes for the backup and working lining of the walls and the bottom;
- periclase-carbonaceous products for the working wall and slag belt lining;
- bottom blowdown systems, including a lance and a wellblock, both assembled and provided separately;
- emergency lances for blowdown or blowing in powders from the tops of ladle furnaces;
- vibrocast wellblocks, ladle nozzles, collector nozzles;
- concretes for the hot repairs of wellblocks and bottom blowdown systems;
- ramming mixtures of various purposes;
- gunned castables for the working lining maintenance and repair;
Keralit company can offer various individual embodiments of the working lining of casting ladles.
1. The combined lining:
- monolithic bottom and walls, slag belt - periclase brick structure (MgO-C);
- monolithic bottom, walls and slag belt - periclase brick structure (MgO-C).
2. Brick lining the bottom, the walls, the slag zone of the brick structure periclase (MgO-C) and the composition (Al₂O₃-MgO-C).